Vans Pro Skate commemorates its original American-made heritage with the Style 113 Pro USA ArcAd, the first Made in USA Vans performance skate shoe in over 20 years.
Available to select Vans Pro Skate accounts worldwide and limited to 700 individually-numbered pairs on Saturday, July 8, the Style 113 Pro USA ArcAd is handcrafted using a combination of modern machinery and traditional craftwork to achieve a unique balance of heritage and evolution.
The Style 113 Pro USA ArcAd offers the quality and character that Vans’ handcrafted, USA-made shoes were known for with the following enhancements:
- Vans Pro Skate UltraCush HD sockliners that include an anatomical heel cup and arch contour to provide the ultimate comfort and support.
- Vans’ original Sidestripe stitched over an anatomically paneled, asymmetrical upper.
- Designed with the highest quality suedes, leathers, and leather liners with construction specifically engineered to allow the shoe to stretch, form and flex, creating a more personalized fit with time and wear.
- Utilizes a thicker, more durable sole with double-stitched heel and a molded “Off The Wall” heel scab.
- A “Made in USA” woven label on the tongue, with Pro Skate ArcAd sequential numbering and a US manufactured stamp on the inside liner, completing each pair with its own individual mark.
- Offered in white leather uppers with black outsoles or black leather with white outsoles. Both refined colorways are finished off with flat waxed canvas laces.
In honor of Vans’ original American-made footwear era beginning in 1966, Vans debuts the Style 113 Pro USA ArcAd on July 8 at select Vans Pro Skate accounts worldwide. To find out more information, visit Vans.com/ArcAd.