This June, Diamond Footwear’s Pro Team will descend on Europe for their Summer Skate Tour with two weeks of skateboarding, demos, and meet & greets.
The tour, featuring Thrasher Skater of the Year and newest Diamond Footwear recruit, Jamie Foy, along with heavyweights Torey Pudwill, Boo Johnson, Brandon Biebel and Nick Tucker, will take over some of France and the UK’s premier skate spots to demo their skills and hang out with the local skate community.
The action kicks off in in Lille on June 9th, followed by Paris, Lyon, and London, before wrapping up in Manchester on June 19th with an event in conjunction with Note Skate Shop.
Catch the Diamond Footwear Team here:
- 15H00, Saturday 9th June
- More info at Zeropolis SkateShop - 7 Rue des Ponts de Comines, 59000
- 14H00, Sunday 10th June
- Meet at Gare de Lyon for a skate session through the city
- 15h00, Wednesday 13th June
- Wallstreet Skate Shop - 6 Rue Neuve
- Meet & Greet followed by a demo and skate session through the city
- 14h00, Saturday 16th June
- Slam City Skates - 37 Endell St, WC2H 9EE
- Meet & Greet followed by a skate session and demo at Southbank
- 17h00, Tuesday 9th June
- Note Skate Shop - 61 Thomas St, Manchester M4 1NA
- Meet & Greet followed by a demo at the Pumpcage Skate Park -97 London Road
The team will be giving away Diamond Supply Co gear at all session, soget in early to avoid missing out. For full dates and details on where and when the Diamond Footwear team will be around throughout their Summer Tour, check out diamondsupplyco.eu and follow @diamondsupplyco on Instagram.