Here’s what we’ve got in store for you this month:
- A double interview with Palace Skateboards and Adidas’ Chewy Cannon and Benny Fairfax.
- Manhattan Days, the follow up to Converse CONS’ Trocadéro Days with Pontus Alv, Jerome Campbell and the rest of the gang in NYC.
- A full recap of Supra’s recent month-long UK residency with Oscar Candon, Lucien Clarke and Javier Sarmiento as well as all the whole American squad.
- A short catch up with Ben Raemers about his recent adventures.
- And last but not least a Rekiem Skateboards trip with a few lesser known French rippers (including our frontside flipping cover boy Jerome Chevalier) in the north of Spain.
Issue 130 also offers a new subscription deal that includes a free T-shirt and box of tea from Lovenskate plus a Kingpin/Neff beanie, on top of the 12 issues of the mag for £ 29.99. Click HERE to subscribe now.